We will reopen on July 1st with the usual enthusiasm, to meet you all again, albeit in a slightly different way.
This very particular season will be shorter and therefore we will be open from July to September 2020.
It will be necessary to observe the basic health safety rules, such as the safety distance of at least one meter, wear the mask and wash your hands often.
Our B&B is not required to comply with the safety protocols established for large hotels or large communities, but we are committed to guaranteeing maximum safety for all our guests.
In addition to the basic measures, we are committed to ensuring:
- The sanitization of rooms, linen and surfaces most exposed to risk (such as light switches, door and window handles, refrigerator handles, handle of toilette brush and taps, wardrobes and hangers, handrails and keys).
- The presence of special sanitizing products in the common areas.
- The preparation of the common areas (reception, breakfast room and terrace) with respect for physical distances.
Assistance at the buffet as it will not be possible to serve yourself.
We ask our guests:
- To be presented with an individual mask correctly worn.
- To use digital payment.
- To use all services in digital form (such as Guest Card, public transport payment, tourist information, Newsletter).
- To always use the same table for breakfast (which will still be disinfected every day).
- To use only the bathroom of your room.
We are sure that, with everyone’s cooperation, we will find a way to enjoy a wonderful stay while respecting these few rules!
Titti, Seb & Joy